ENROLMENT INFORMATION (NZ riders only)
Important - We are having lots of request from NZ riders about wanting to enter the tour on a composite team.
Individual New Zealand riders who wish to be place on a composite team, must contact us ASAP to register their interest and to secure a place in a team.
Please email Race Director for entry details.
Race Director - 0274 464300
Due to the number of overseas teams, as date 20 September 2017 there are four places available in the tour for NZ teams (4). Any team wanting to take part in the tour must register their interest with the race director as soon as possible.
Individual New Zealand riders who wish to be place on a composite team, must enter the event before securing a place in any team.
Accommodation starts Tuesday 16 January 2018 until Sunday 21January 2018 am. All riders to move out of the hotel on Thursday 26 January 2017 by 10.00am unless agreed with race director.
New Zealand riders - Please Note - As event organisers we subsidy your accommodation and meals. An entry fee will be charge for you to contribute toward the cost.
If you wish to make your own arrangements of hotel and meals, your enrolment fee is free of charge.
TEAM ENTRY (teams consist of SIX riders). Individual entries will be placed in composite teams by race management. All teams must have a 2018 BikeNZ licensed team manager and their own team car that must comply with UCI rules regarding size etc. Vans or higher cars are not allowed in the race convoy.
Conditions of Entry
1. Application to enter automatically indicates acceptance of all conditions shown below. Confirmation of entry will be confirmed by email or mail.
2. Entry Application does not guarantee an inclusion or start in the 2018 NZCT New Zealand Cycle Classic. Acceptance is at the discretion of the Race Director.
3. Applications to Enter CLOSE 12 December 2017
Please note: Entries received after the above date may not be accepted.
4. Enrolment Fee accompany the entry form. The enrolment fee will be refunded in full to any applicant not selected to compete in the event. Riders accepted in the event and withdraw seven days before the tour won't have any entry fee refund unless they find a rider who is prepared to pay the withdrawn rider his fee back.
5. Race Clothing provided by the Race Organisers, shall be worn at all times during competition and at publicity sessions and presentations. Failure to do so may result in disqualification and/or suspension/fine. Failure to wear Team or Leaders Jersey at all presentations will not be tolerated. Riders not wearing Team or Leaders Jerseys for stage presentations will not be allowed on to the presentation area and will forfeit prize money for that stage. All entrants accepted shall agree to allow their photographic and televised images recorded or transmitted during the event, to be utilised for publicity purposes by the organisers on behalf of the major and subsidiary sponsors.
6. 2018 Racing Licences must be deposited with the Chief Commissaire before uplifting race numbers and clothing by the Team Manager.
7. The Race Organisers, BIKENZ, Race Officials, Race Sponsors (major and subsidiary) shall not be liable for any damage, injury, illness, loss of property or accident caused to (or by) any person or object.
Competitors and officials by starting and attending the 2018 New Zealand Cycle Classic, do so at their own risk (as per BIKENZ rules) and imply their acceptance of this condition and absolve the race organisation of liability.